Tuesday 10 December 2019

Tiny Harris and her husband T.I Finally, get a positive press thanks to the talented son of the rapper who said that

Rapper T.I. has been involved in a long drama that seems not to disappear any time soon. The MC, who is married to singer Tiny Harris, has decided to shoot himself in the foot by publicly shaming his daughter Deyjah Harris, 18, talking about her hymen and her so-called virginity test. Tiny Harris And Husband T.I. Finally Get Some Positive Press Thanks To The Rapper’s Talented Son Who Said This
T.I. The chaos was further aggravated by revealing Deyjah’s private and intimate life when he sat down with Jada Pinkett Smith for an interview.
The rapper finally enjoys good media coverage thanks to his second son and musician, Domani Harris.
The young artist recently interviewed The Source in which he praised Tiny and T.I while explaining what makes him different from his famous father.
Domani was asked what differentiated him from T.I.P. and the diva Xscape.
He replied, “Well, I’m different because I’m a different person. I am a human being totally different from everyone else. Huge spot, I mean you know it’s a positive and a negative, depending on how you look at it. It’s just your perspective. Yes, everything is under pressure, but you know if it’s good or bad, it’s as you look at it, I try to always look at it positively. “
He also applauded T.I.P. for teaching these lessons: “I learned to take it seriously and I’m still learning. It’s always deeper than we think. As we grow up, you realize it’s always deeper, it’s one more step. So yes, take it seriously.
He decided to share a little advice with other young artists who are trying to do it: “It’s basically what everyone else has said. Do not stop, continue, believe in yourself. You must be willing to believe in yourself because you know you will look crazy. Stay humble, keep learning. Humble is just the ability to learn. So, always be able to learn and keep an open mind. “
As for what the future holds for him, he said, “Uh, you should know that I am learning, growing up and being human. Future project I do not know anything yet, I am preparing it right now. Everything will work. It always does.

No comments:

Post a Comment